Rules and Application Forms for participation in Christians United Outreach Center's Variety Show Fundraiser are in the link below. Your talent does not have to be vocal or musical. We have 4 catagories to select from. Please read all the provided material before submitting the entry fee and forms required for participation.
Randolph's Got Talent 2023 Complete Rules and Application Forms Click Here
To pay the application fee, purchase tickets to the final round event, or to sponsor a table at the final round event, click HERE.
6th Randolph’s Got Talent Show
A Night for Wonderful Entertainment and Fine Dining
June 23, 2023
AVS Catering and Banquet Center, Asheboro, NC
Performance Categories are:
Variety (including all acts not falling within the above categories)
1) You may enter one time per category; however you can only be selected in one
category for the event.
2) RGT committee reserves the right to add, delete or change categories
3) There is a $25 application fee which covers the applicant or group regardless of
the size or number of categories entered as long as the individual performers
don’t change from category to category
4) You may submit your initial audition by a link to a video, a flash drive, or other
medium until May 31 th, 2023 . Once we accept your entry you will be given the live
audition date information. You will be notified if we can’t access the file.
5) Those who choose to submit their audition in advance will be notified as to
whether or not they were selected to participate in the live audition. Do not come
if you are not contacted and told you need to participate.
6) You do not have to submit an audition video in advance that is totally up to you.
You will be contacted with the audition date, location and time you need to be
7) Your audition will not be reviewed if we have not received the completed
application and the entry fee
RULES OF PARTICIPATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
All participants will be held accountable to the following rules for the Randolph’s Got
Talent Show contest during auditions and finals.
-You must provide information stating what your connection to Randolph County is
- Any member of an act under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a guardian over
the age of 21 to the audition and the event
- Music with lyrics must by suitable for family audiences. You may not change the
original lyrics for your act. Lyrics must be attached to the entry form. SONGS
WITH INAPPROPRIATE LYRICS ARE NOT ALLOWED!!!
- No inappropriate language or jokes. Clothing must be suitable for a family audience.
Come to the audition as though it was the final performance, Stage
appearance is part of your score.
- Lip-syncing is not permitted for vocal numbers.
- Acts are responsible for providing their own accompaniment.
- If you are preforming a vocal number, pre-recorded music accompaniment must be
provided at the time of the audition if your back up music is not live. Music must be on
a flash drive or CD. If you want to use an IPOD or MP3 player the accompaniment must
be on a separate play list and labeled “Talent Show”. Anyone bringing a phone for music
accompaniment will be automatically disqualified.
- Please make sure there is no vocal track on your pre-recorded music.
- Acts requiring key board accompaniment are responsible for providing their own
accompanist and key board. There is a piano at AVS for the finals HOWEVER we must
know in advance if you wish to use it.
- Acts are limited to a maximum of 5 minutes for set-up and sound check and 4 minutes
in performance length. Points are deducted if the act goes longer than four minutes
- Talent show scoring will be based on preparedness, presentation (e.g.
clothing/costume, confidence and interview) and performance level. It is important
that your audition reflects your intended stage performance if you make it to the finals.
We encourage amateurs to audition however if you have a paid agent or a
recording contract, sorry, but you are not eligible - Judges Decisions Are Final
CHECKLIST FOR ENTERING TALENT SHOW
1. Only one entry form should be turned in per individual or group. ALL
INFORMATION IS REQUIRED UNLESS NOT-APPLICABLE TO THE ACT. Put N/A if
that is the case
2. Complete the entire entry form for the act and include applicable parental consent
forms for each member under 18 years of age and permission forms for all participants
of the act
3. Attach an envelope with the entry fee to the entry form with your name on it. We
suggest you submit your application early, space is limited. The application fee is
4. Be sure to mark your name on the envelope.
5. Mail all completed entry forms, lyrics if applicable and fees to CUOC/RGT to PO Box
784, Asheboro, NC 27204 postmarked no later than May 29, 2023 OR drop off in
person @ 930 S. Fayetteville St. in Asheboro no later than 5pm May 31, 2023 at Thrift
Store Entrance NO EXCEPTIONS
6. For the live audition bring your accompaniment labeled with your name, the name of
the song and where on the CD it is if applicable
Prizes - There will be four awards:
1. Grand Prize: $600
2. People’s Choice: People’s Choice Trophy
3. Second Place $300
4. Third Place $150
Questions? Contact Debbie Cole
with the Subject: Randolph’s Got Talent Show